CowJerks at Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phantom call coming ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Hat's off, they have some serious balls !!
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Dallas sucks!
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

What a gutsy game by this team. They should have pretty much blown out Dallas. But, they got the job done with a bunch of PS players on offense.

Great job by the D also against a damn good offense.

Next week could actually be tough. Giants looked great today and we obviously play much better at home with a lead.

But for today, we beat the evil empire and it feels great !

Comment

I didn’t think they could stop Dallas’ offense but I am happy to say I was wrong! Not sure the big picture benefits from a win today, but I can’t help but be thrilled any time we beat Dallas. Fuck Jerr-ah, and fuck Chris Christy too! So happy to send those two worthless motherfuckers home angry and sad!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I didn’t think they could stop Dallas’ offense but I am happy to say I was wrong! Not sure the big picture benefits from a win today, but I can’t help but be thrilled any time we beat Dallas. Fuck Jerr-ah, and fuck Chris Christy too! So happy to send those two worthless motherfuckers home angry and sad!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Holy Chit!

Still have to beat the Vagiants, but holy Chit.

Even if we don’t win a game in the playoffs, as long as we win the division!

Odds very high Garrett is gone!!!

Comment

Dallas Sucks. That' is all.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Holy Chit!

Still have to beat the Vagiants, but holy Chit.

Even if we don’t win a game in the playoffs, as long as we win the division!

Odds very high Garrett is gone!!!
                    Yep. For me it is all about winning the division this year. With all the injury chaos on this team, winning the division would be an amazing achievement (not to mention knocking the healthy, all-world cowboys out).

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      Huh???
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X