Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ertz running around with bruised ribs.
    I wish that they were just bruised and not cracked like they are

I am not sure that we can pull this off Sunday without Ertz. We are already paper thin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      I wish that they were just bruised and not cracked like they are

I am not sure that we can pull this off Sunday without Ertz. We are already paper thin.
      Maybe a three headed monster makes his life easier
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        Haven't looked at stats but my guess is he hit many more different receivers than he has in the past.

And you are right, he is not fast... but I have no problem with giving himself up by going down head first rather than feet first... he gets the yards without taking toooooooo many direct hits.
        Just got done going over the tape and I'll post it. Carson played great but I guess that I always expect that. He did get away with one in the first period when he tried to lob one in on a short pass that the LB should have picked. Doug helped him out some by moving him around but I think he needs to do it more, especially to help V out who's not the best tackle in the world with some play action.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X