Playoff situations are very simple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff situations are very simple

The NFC East Champs host the loser of the SF-Seattle game.
    Last edited by Eagle60; 12-24-2019, 07:58 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Seattle has been overachieving and has lost their RB of course. SF has also been overachieving and is showing chinks in their armor. IF we can pull off a win this week, I think we have a shot against either of these teams at home.

-I don't want to play the Vikings because Cousins has our number (like Fitz).
    -Green Bay has Rodgers and that D.
    -The Saints are just damn good.

Comment

I want the Seahawks. And I want the 49ers to get the one seed so we go there. We can win there.

But we better take care of business Sunday. Nothing comes easy with this group.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Nothing matters except Sunday and the nats!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This week is about about the bastards from New York! I kow most of you guys hate the Cowboys but for me it will always be thiose bums from New York From Tittle to Gifford to Brad Van Pelt to Harry Carson LT Kerry Collins Tiki Barber Amani Toomer, Strahan Eli Coughlin and everyone in between I hate the Freakin GIANTS!!! Beat these bastards and then we can talk playoffs! Don't take them lightly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            This week is about about the bastards from New York! I kow most of you guys hate the Cowboys but for me it will always be thiose bums from New York From Tittle to Gifford to Brad Van Pelt to Harry Carson LT Kerry Collins Tiki Barber Amani Toomer, Strahan Eli Coughlin and everyone in between I hate the Freakin GIANTS!!! Beat these bastards and then we can talk playoffs! Don't take them lightly!!!
            Fuck'em all Rob!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Fuck'em all Rob!
              My in laws are almost all G string fans. It’s been quiet for 5 or so years. I want it staying that way. Fuck the Giants

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                My in laws are almost all G string fans. It’s been quiet for 5 or so years. I want it staying that way. Fuck the Giants
                They're our Bitch Ross! I tell my Giant fan buddies that I wish that we played them every week!

Comment

I want the Niners. All the asshole bandwagon Niners fans around here will be crying and I will celebrate my ass off.

Comment

Working...
                  X