Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Weeks Game

2 MASH units

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I am so proud of these guys though MM. don’t care what happens really.

We ended Dallas season and extended ours. And we have the QB of the future.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

listening to Kelce after the game, it doesn't sound good for Brooks
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        listening to Kelce after the game, it doesn't sound good for Brooks
        At least Pryor seemed to really do a nice job filling in.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          how can that be ? Everyone said he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I thought I saw Dillard and not Pryor?

Comment

Dillard actually came in and played TE off Peters on the deep play to Robert Davis that was called back due to the holding penalty. That penalty was suspect BTW. When the edge rusher is flying around the corner falling down and the tackle grabs him and helps him get to the ground that really shouldn't be a hold in my mind. A legit holding penalty is when the DL is on his feet with leverage and then is held. Just flying in out of control falling down should not be called holding.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

AW, thought that was BS too

Comment

Totally agree AW and you see that play in almost every pro game and they always call it. The league should look at it.

Did anybody see the Seattle game? The refs did not review a brutal mugging for PI with 30 seconds left in the game.

When we woke up today the first thing my wife said was "What a day. The Eagles won and the Patriots got beat!" I have her well trained. Well once in awhile

Did anybody see the Seattle game? The refs did not review a brutal mugging for PI with 30 seconds left in the game.

When we woke up today the first thing my wife said was "What a day. The Eagles won and the Patriots got beat!" I have her well trained. Well once in awhile anyway.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                  X