Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlikely source fires first shot against Eagles-The NF!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlikely source fires first shot against Eagles-The NF!!

Here come the dog masks

The NFL made a playoff hype video that doesn’t include the Eagles
    No respect!

By Brandon Lee Gowton@BrandonGowton Dec 31, 2019, 7:42am EST

The Philadelphia Eagles are in the 2020 NFL playoffs after officially clinching the NFC East in Week 17. But you wouldn’t know that if you only watched this hype video that the NFL put out:

NFL

@NFL
    The #NFLPlayoffs are here. #WeReady

7:30 AM - Dec 30, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy
    4,194 people are talking about this
    10 out of 12 playoff teams are represented in the video: the Baltimore Ravens, the Kansas City Chiefs, the New England Patriots, the Houston Texans, the Buffalo Bills, the Tennessee Titans, the San Fransisco 49ers, the Green Bay Packers, the New Orleans Saints, and the Seattle Seahawks.

The Eagles and the Minnesota Vikings were the only two teams without a single appearance.

Hmmm.

Coincidentally or not, Philly and Minnesota are the biggest underdogs in the playoffs. The Eagles are the only home underdogs (+2 versus Seattle) in the wild card round while the Vikings are the biggest road underdogs (-8 at New Orleans).

Seems to me like it shouldn’t be hard to include at least one clip of every team. Seems especially difficult to overlook a division winner that’ll be hosting a playoff game.

This isn’t the first time the Eagles have been slighted by the NFL’s promotional material. There was an instance back in the 2018 playoffs where the league assumed the Vikings were going to be the team to take on the Patriots in Super Bowl LII.

Oops.

Doug Pederson might as well play this hype video for the team during meetings this week. A little more fuel for the underdog fire can’t hurt.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Arise and run, Hungry Dogs!!!

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Here come the dog masks

Doug Pederson might as well play this hype video for the team during meetings this week. A little more fuel for the underdog fire can’t hurt.

Comment

I'm surprised the Dallas Turds didn't get a couple clips in the video the way the league and the networks lap their balls. After all, they almost made the playoffs. And I think a man with Prescott's leadership skills and likeability, as demonstrated in his constant TV adds, has been insulted by the league by excluding him.

Comment

The NFL does the I'm going to Disney Land video and they include the 'pukes in it. It looks like 8mm video it's so old
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          I'm surprised the Dallas Turds didn't get a couple clips in the video the way the league and the networks lap their balls. After all, they almost made the playoffs. And I think a man with Prescott's leadership skills and likeability, as demonstrated in his constant TV adds, has been insulted by the league by excluding him.
          If I didn't know that you wrote this I'd assume that it was true lol.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X