Other Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Game Thread

I don't want the Saints to win. Here's hoping Cousins blows his load all over Brees' birthmark
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Cousins looks shaky and Theilin is gagging so far. Cook looks like a monster though.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Now I would consider the Saints to have a pretty quick defense. Why the fuck do OC run wide in short yardage against speed defenses ? I was always of the opinion that you run AT speed
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Now I would consider the Saints to have a pretty quick defense. Why the fuck do OC run wide in short yardage against speed defenses ? I was always of the opinion that you run AT speed
        Dumb call, especially when you give it to your second back.

Comment

NFC is wide open if you take Brees and that Dome out of the equation

Comment

This was a game I wanted both teams to lose. I really, really dislike Payton, and the Saints in general, especially since their whine fest that continues to this day about the 'No DPI' call vs the Rams.

But I also really dislike Minnesota, especially since those delusional, entitled fucks rolled into Philly for the NFCCG insisting they were 'fated to win it all that year' and descended on the Art Museum en mass where they defaced the Rocky statue while doing their pathetically lame Skol chant.

Where is the Ebola virus when we need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              This was a game I wanted both teams to lose. I really, really dislike Payton, and the Saints in general, especially since their whine fest that continues to this day about the 'No DPI' call vs the Rams.

But I also really dislike Minnesota, especially since those delusional, entitled fucks rolled into Philly for the NFCCG insisting they were 'fated to win it all that year' and descended on the Art Museum en mass where they defaced the Rocky statue while doing their pathetically lame Skol chant.

Where is the Ebola virus when we need it.
              To be honest I hate em all.

Comment

Working...
              X