Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI.com: MMQB Musings on the idea that Dallas OC Moore might interest Philly

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/06/co...mpaign=themmqb

The other side of the ball raises more questions. Offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, quarterbacks coach Jon Kitna and line coach Marc Colombo all remain under contract, and Jones has intimated to candidates that, ideally, he’d like to retain Moore. It would help ease Dak Prescott’s transition through the coaching change, but my sense is that the Cowboys want to keep a coach they really, really like (not totally unlike how they invested in Jason Garrett). If Moore were to leave, I would not be surprised to see a division rival—the Eagles—take an interest in him.

what the hell do we want him for ? Ballboy ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

How does he leave anyway? You can't make a lateral move while you are under contract.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

New coach may not keep him if Jerry gives his blessing. And the only thing I could think of for Moore in Philly would be QB coach. Otherwise he is too inexperienced in my mind for anything
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          New coach may not keep him if Jerry gives his blessing. And the only thing I could think of for Moore in Philly would be QB coach. Otherwise he is too inexperienced in my mind for anything
          From what I've heard Jones loves him. He wouldn't let Howdy call his own plays this season and demanded that Moore call them. He sounds like JJ's new wunderkind and think that he'll insist that he stays.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            what the hell do we want him for ? Ballboy ?

(from Deliverance) "He got a real purty mouth ain't he?"

Comment

Working...
            X