Next TE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next TE

If not the best TE combo in the NFL Ertz/Goedert are top three. I am good with them. There is talk of an Ertz trade but IMM it better be a blown away offer or it better be because Ertz went nuts and wants a new contract to set the bar for TEs.
    The birds also have pretty good depth with Perkins and they have Ellis on the PS that they are high on. Birds are okay at TE and there is no need to spend time looking at draft picks-- there will be plenty of available guys after camp if the need a PS guy
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Just stay with Ertz and Goedert till Friermuth leaves PSU
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Any trade of Ertz should be a blockbuster deakl or no deal at all IMO. I like for them to keep both Ertz and Goedert

Comment

there is NO WAY they are trading Ertz. Your skill players are struggling. I don't think the way you fix that is trading an elite TE. He is in the group with Travis Kelce and George Kittle and plays more like a WR. You don't trade him. They need to lock Goedert up though long-term because Ertz is 29. You can expect to see him slide in a few years.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I agree TE is another area (RB) where any resources could be used elsewhere!

Comment

I do think they could get a blockbuster deal for Ertz. Thinking back when Jimmy Graham was traded he went for a Number 1 pick and a Pro Bowl level center. To me in order to trade Ertz I have to get either a shut down corner or a Stud Wide out plus a draft pick.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

TE: Nothing to see here. leave it with Goddert Ertz Perkins. You got a guy on PS as the 4th guy to push Perkins. Make him learn to block

Comment

Working...
              X