Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And With Their First Pick In the 2020 NFL Draft.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And With Their First Pick In the 2020 NFL Draft.....

Thought maybe we could share some prospects.

this is an ESPN pick for us. Dudes got some game
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ok but not at 19. That kid is gonna slide into R2
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Ok but not at 19. That kid is gonna slide into R2
        which ? I saw Shenault ranked from 15-20 and McKinney around 25

Comment

The receiver from Colorado I’m seeing top of the second round.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

CB's I like Fulton, Diggs & Terrell (any of those at 21)
            Safety - Delput or McKinney

There are at least 20 receivers I like in this draft. I would not go round 1 for a wide out. Just a good a chance that a Hamler, Hill, Aiyuk, Pittman, Van Jefferson, etc. who will be available after round 1 that can really help this team.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
            X