Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Andy

Couldn't happen to a better Man. Love ya Big Red
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

And that’s it!!

Happy for Andy. But only because we got ours. 😀

Comment

Congrats Big Red! Very happy for ya!

Comment

I didn't want SF to start something. Next year's ours
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          And that’s it!!

Happy for Andy. But only because we got ours. 😀

You got that right sf!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Had tears in my eyes, Big guy earned his. I respect Red far more than #5

Comment

Congratulations Andy!!!! Well deserved!!!

And, I will say it: Hall! Of! Fame!!!

Hall! Of! Fame!!!

Hall of Fame!!!!!!!!!!!
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                Had tears in my eyes, Big guy earned his. I respect Red far more than #5
                I respect most people more than #5.

Comment

Congrats, Andy, and absolutely HOF.
                  Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                  Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

So pleased for AR! The world could do with more humans like Andy. You get the sense his players really care about him.

I thought SF's pass rush was just too much for Mahomes to overcome. He was pretty mediocre until the 4th quarter but, as he has before, really turned it on at the end.
                    Entertaining game with just the right finish. As a bonus, they beat Rat Face's weasel son (with the weird hat)...the only guy on SF I really dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                      So pleased for AR! The world could do with more humans like Andy. You get the sense his players really care about him.

I thought SF's pass rush was just too much for Mahomes to overcome. He was pretty mediocre until the 4th quarter but, as he has before, really turned it on at the end.
                      Entertaining game with just the right finish. As a bonus, they beat Rat Face's weasel son (with the weird hat)...the only guy on SF I really dislike.
                      That rat faced weasel thinks he’s 25. What a loser.

Comment

Congrats to big red...... brought the Eagles to the top tier of NFL football. Now gets his well deserved SB ring.

Comment

Very happy for AR. He earned it.

While I was mostly ambivalent regarding the outcome, I was turned off by the whining, taunting & showboating by the niners. Anyone else feel that way or was that my unconscious bias favoring AR coming to the fore?

Comment

I was at a neighbors party. When that Niners got rolling with that front I thought it was over. Mahomes was not playing well at all. When they took the Tyreek catch away and it was third and 15 I texted a good Chiefs fan and friend sorry and he texted right back and was resigned to them losing.

The Hill deep ball was the play of the game.

And Shanahan really was too conservative throughout.

The 49ers are going to have to play a first place schedule next year. We will see how that impacts that record.

Super happy for Andy Reid and the city. Just a great guy who has been through a lot and is so deserving. A Marv Levy kind of guy who interestingly enough coached the Chiefs also. Bud Grant is another coach who comes to mind and also never got the big one.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Congrats Big Red! Finally gets that Lombardi!
                              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
                              X