Laviska Shenault To Have Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laviska Shenault To Have Surgery

core injury, will be down for 6-8 weeks. Could he slide some ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Likely. Wonder if he falls into Rd 2?

Comment

Oh dear God.... Sidney Jones part 2.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

yeah, an achilles is a tad different than a hernia. With the way Jones balled in college, I'd do it again. Who knew his confidence spilled onto the field when he tore his leg up ?
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          core injury, will be down for 6-8 weeks. Could he slide some ?
          Let him slide over Niagara Falls and never be seen again! Hell last year we had about 10 guys who couldn't put their shorts on and play touch in spring OTAs nver mind play. We started the season with about 5 starters out. Let us never speak of this man again!!!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What's wrong with him, he is a wild man on the field ?

Comment

With all the talented receivers in this draft I think I shy away from a gamble
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

I'm not sure I'd call this kid a gamble. This is a pretty standard injury now that with rest heals pretty well.

I think what we need to consider is does the injury mean that he could slide into the top half of the second round... and that is honestly not as good as you think sometimes because if you take a kid at 32 you get the 5th year option as opposed to at 33 you don't.

So if you think he is going to be there at 35 and you really like him I'd trade up to 32 and get him in the end of the first round.

That said... I think Shenault will not last past the late 20s.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

What kind of core injury did Hollins have? Not that he had anywhere near the talent that Shenault has. I just think it is hard enough to draft difference makers let alone have to deal with an injury before ever getting to the pros
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Working...
                  X