Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement Coming Back

Signs a 1 year deal
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

lets hope he can stay on the field. I like what he brings when healthy

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
      lets hope he can stay on the field. I like what he brings when healthy
      I'm afraid that the poor kid just has lost too much speed to continue at this point Fred. The injuries have taken their toll. We'll never forget his spectacular SB performance though and they can't take that away from him.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 04-29-2020, 11:15 PM.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I really liked him esp since he was a local S Jersey kid. I also hope he still has something in the tank. He isn't a real banger though
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I'm afraid that the poor kid just has lost too much speed to continue at this point Fred. The injuries have taken their toll. We'll never forget his spectacular SB performance though and they can't take that away from him.
          Love ya bud.... but we don’t know shit about what the injuries have or haven’t done to him. Have you seen him run? Has anybody put a clock on him? Let’s once again what for the facts before we decide.

Comment

1 yr vet minimum deal. Comes in and competes. Competition is key.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I like it. He's familiar with the team and its offense, and the team is familiar with his capabilities and limitations. Plus, the Super Bowl...

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Love ya bud.... but we don’t know shit about what the injuries have or haven’t done to him. Have you seen him run? Has anybody put a clock on him? Let’s once again what for the facts before we decide.
                I don't have any problem with bringing him back MD. I always lobbied that he didn't play enough. I just thought that he looked slower when he played last year. He's still a good blocker though with good hands.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  I don't have any problem with bringing him back MD. I always lobbied that he didn't play enough. I just thought that he looked slower when he played last year. He's still a good blocker though with good hands.
                  And all I was trying to say was that we tend to make judgments about guys long before there is any real evidence.

Comment

Working...
                  X