Desperate times....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperate times....

I am so desperate for sports I now set my DVR to record the Korean Baseball League on ESPN 2. It’s weird to watch games without fans, and weirder still that I don’t know any of the players and can’t read their names etc. but the game is pretty much the same (biggest difference is probably that they allow ties). It is cool to hear the American announcers talk about some of the differences between KBO and MLB like the stance and swing styles, and there are a lot of bat flips in this league. The nuances are definitely there but the basics are pretty similar to what we are used too.

It airs too early to watch live (typically around 4 AM) My friends son is following the NC Dinos so I am trying to follow them. If you are looking for “live” sports it’s worth checking out.
    Last edited by Jukin; 05-09-2020, 12:52 PM.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Holy crap are you desperate. I'd hate to see what you'd end up with if you were really horny.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Had my ex-Brother in law call me, so excited, to tell me that this was on... he gave me like 1 time that was live, and 2 other times where is replayed--- Sorry but I just can't bring myself to watch that. I'll wait for Football--- hopefully, we will have it!

Comment

I knew it was bad when they aired a stone-skipping contest...

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Holy crap are you desperate. I'd hate to see what you'd end up with if you were really horny.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgXMfRIDYMI

Comment

60 when you have that animal magnetism that I have, there qre always stunningly beautiful ladies throwing themselves at me. Unfortunately my wife has a subtle way of reminding me that those others aren’t an option.....

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

" width="425" height="344">
                " />

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

60 when you have that animal magnetism that I have, there qre always stunningly beautiful ladies throwing themselves at me. Unfortunately my wife has a subtle way of reminding me that those others aren’t an option.....
                  Dammit man! I clicked on this one just as my wife walked by Facetiming with my daughter! I'll have to uh...come back to this one later!

Comment

" width="425" height="344">
                    " />

https://youtu.be/u_UO05lsMeM

Comment

Hey Juk, load up the cheerleader thread too!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                        Just what I wanna do on a Wednesday night!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                          Whoa. That freakin thing is nuts TP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post

I'm not ruling out farm animals.

Comment

whoa, boundaries !!
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X