When he's on the field Goodwin can play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When he's on the field Goodwin can play

"Goodwin has been in the league for seven years. He has starting experience. He has 4.3 speed and can run by NFL corners. This is exactly the kind of a veteran the Eagles were looking for.

Before you get too excited, Goodwin has his share of issues. He will turn 30 in November. He’s been in the league since 2013 and has 140 career catches and 13 TDs. He won’t be going to Canton anytime soon. To put those numbers in perspective, James Thrash had 290 career catches and 22 TDs.

Part of the problem with Goodwin is that injuries have plagued him throughout his career. He has played in 75 of a possible 112 games in his career. That’s not ideal."

Tommy Lawler
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

His concussion history concerns me the most.

Comment

The Eagles don't typically have good luck with players like this, but we'll see. Sometimes a change of scenery makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        The Eagles don't typically have good luck with players like this, but we'll see. Sometimes a change of scenery makes a difference.
        I guess that SF just got tired of putting up with it.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

If we can keep 2 out of 3 of Jackson, Jeffrey and Goodwin healthy we should have a very good WR corp.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I would prefer one of the kids beating out Goodwin.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
            X