A little excerpt that I picked out of a BGN article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little excerpt that I picked out of a BGN article

"BG made the most important play in Eagles history. Earl Thomas be damned, the Eagles made the right pick. I have never seen Earl Thomas beat a guard inside to strip the greatest QB of all time to win a Super Bowl, have you? Graham is a smiling, wonderful and underrated player in the league. His play was the most exciting moment I ever had as an Eagles fan and to this day, not a day passes when I don’t think about that play."
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Hear, hear! I will admit that I wanted Thomas in the run up to that draft. BG grew on me as time passed though.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
      Hear, hear! I will admit that I wanted Thomas in the run up to that draft. BG grew on me as time passed though.
      Ya know TP, Juk was kind enough to send me a copy of the Daily News the day after their SB win. I have it framed along with a copy of the front page of the Inky. I have the backside of the DN framed though because that was the picture of BG and his guys celebrating after his sack. After all, it certainly is the biggest play an Eagle had made in 57 years and maybe ever!!

Comment

I also wanted Thomas, thought for sure that is who they were trading up for, and wasn't very impressed early on but am very happy with how BG turned out. He is actually one of my favorites
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

BG is awesome. I just added this to my wall collection this week:

https://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toy...1/product.html

Only the 8X10, but signed. I also have Ertz’s TD signed in a 16x20 and the Inquirer that Juk sent me framed. An 8x10 Dawkins frame also (not signed ).
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I also wanted Thomas, thought for sure that is who they were trading up for, and wasn't very impressed early on but am very happy with how BG turned out. He is actually one of my favorites
            I loved the pick because I had seen a lot of him watching Michigan games. He had a great motor on a lousy defense and still raised havoc. I remember calming everybody down when we drafted him (esp. Fresh) because we all wanted a safety. Then BG just couldn't stay on the field for 3 or 4 years but flashed when he did and everyone was sick of him and wanted him gone. I remember arguing with everyone because I wanted to keep him. We're sure glad we did now!

spurr, nice hit Bud. I was going to buy one too but they're out of stock so I left my email with them-thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              spurr, nice hit Bud. I was going to buy one too but they're out of stock so I left my email with them-thanks!
              I actually ordered mine from Amazon.
              I think they still have one 8x10 and a 11x14.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                I actually ordered mine from Amazon.
                I think they still have one 8x10 and a 11x14.
                Thanks spurr! Just got it!!
                Last edited by Eagle60; 05-25-2020, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X