X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 28 Years Ago We Lost Jerome Brown

RIP big fella !!

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...and-funny-hell
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

RIP and holy crap I am old.

Comment

He would have been the best of all time if he had a full career.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

to think I hated him and the Miami team when they pulled their BS vs Penn State and then loved him as an Eagle
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          to think I hated him and the Miami team when they pulled their BS vs Penn State and then loved him as an Eagle
          There wasn't anything to like about the jerks from those old Miami teams.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X