X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Edelman on DJAX video-very thoughtful

https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...6&action=click
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And Malcolm Jenkins has a video ... seems to care about equality only sometimes.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Would be great IF both are
      open to understanding and accepting what they see,
      are willing to talk about and debate it without preconceived result,
      are willing to accept that maybe theirs is the wrong thought,
      are willing to change of that is the case,
      etc. Far too many are so entrenched in their belief they are not willing to change. I hope they can make this happen
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Would be great IF both are
        open to understanding and accepting what they see,
        are willing to talk about and debate it without preconceived result,
        are willing to accept that maybe theirs is the wrong thought,
        are willing to change of that is the case,
        etc. Far too many are so entrenched in their belief they are not willing to change. I hope they can make this happen
        I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson never heard of the Holocaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson never heard of the Holocaust.
          Given how incredibly difficult it is to be admitted to Berkeley, what a shame if true. Even if he knows what the Holocaust is, Jackson did not take advantage of the opportunity he was given to get a world class education.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            Given how incredibly difficult it is to be admitted to Berkeley, what a shame if true. Even if he knows what the Holocaust is, Jackson did not take advantage of the opportunity he was given to get a world class education.
            I honestly think he is among the dumbest people in the league and as mean as that sounds, I don’t intend it to be mean spirited. He just isn't a very intelligent guy from what I have seen over the years. He may have tried there but it wasn’t going to happen. Again not trying to belittle him. I consider myself a fairly intelligent guy, but if you put me in a class at MIT, as much as I try I doubt I will have a great deal of success in that program. His attendance at Berkeley is pretty clear evidence of the problem with collegiate sports. Jackson may have gotten more of an education out of a lesser school but may not have made it to the NFL at a smaller, less visible school.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I've seen surveys of college kids on television and their answers to simple history questions are hilarious. You'd be shocked how many of them don't know who Hitler is, when WWII was fought. Hell a kid the other night was asked when America got its Independence and he answered "1984?" LOL! So if you come out of the hood you're taught that Jews are evil and that's the end of your history lesson.

Comment

Working...
              X