Eagles - Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles - Packers

Watched last year's game tonight and it showed me two things. Damn I like watching football. Damn I wish Jordan Howard and Sanders were paired this year. They might find a replacement in Holyfield or Killen but I liked Howard.
    "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
    RIP

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    Watched last year's game tonight and it showed me two things. Damn I like watching football. Damn I wish Jordan Howard and Sanders were paired this year. They might find a replacement in Holyfield or Killen but I liked Howard.
    I hearya ND. Unfortunately Killens is a little scatback but Warren was a real banger in his college highlight film. I don't really remember much about Hightower.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

been watching video of the 90's teams and anything I can find from Fran Dunphy about the draft pics
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X