Mike Golic is a natural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Golic is a natural

Mike is such a funny guy with a great football background. It seems like he would be such a natural fit for MNF. Instead ESPN decided to fire him from their radio programming. I hope another network picks him up. Hell, the NFL channel could use ANYONE with a brain to help them out
    Last edited by Eagle60; 07-26-2020, 09:56 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yea I think he would be great. A hell of a lot better than the knuckleheads they have been trotting out. Unfortunately his show doesn't put up numbers; personally I think Wingo is terrible and I think Mike's son doesn't bring much to the table so those two drag it down. Losing the gig with Mike and Mike hurt him.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Yea I think he would be great. A hell of a lot better than the knuckleheads they have been trotting out. Unfortunately his show doesn't put up numbers; personally I think Wingo is terrible and I think Mike's son doesn't bring much to the table so those two drag it down. Losing the gig with Mike and Mike hurt him.

Nodak, Do you know why the Mike & Mike Show ended? I enjoyed listening to them. The "Jock and the Sports Nerd" schtick came off very well IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Nodak, Do you know why the Mike & Mike Show ended? I enjoyed listening to them. The "Jock and the Sports Nerd" schtick came off very well IMO.
        I think Greenberg screwed him tino because he was jealous. There was a little animosity there and Greenberg wanted his own show. Golic was pissed off about it because they were such a hit but ESPN supposedly wanted another show because their ratings at other times were failing. As soon as I heard that they were bringing Golic's son in I figured they would be a dud.

Comment

Yea I think Greenberg didn't want split success. Wanted the whole 'my own show' thing
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Yea I think Greenberg didn't want split success. Wanted the whole 'my own show' thing

Little prick!

Comment

Who wants to listen to Greenburg anyway? They dropped the show around here as soon as they dropped Golic.

Comment

Working...
              X