• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug has it now!!

Doug Pederson tested positive for COVID-19

According to Tim McManus of ESPN

By Lee [email protected] Aug 2, 2020, 9:20pm EDT

Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson has tested positive for COVID-19 and the team has been informed, per ESPN’s Tim McManus.

This is unfortunate news, as the team was scheduled to lead an hour-long walk through tomorrow. Stay tuned to Bleeding Green Nation as this story unfolds but in the meantime let’s all wish Doug a speedy recovery and hope this is an isolated case.

[UPDATE 9:07 PM]

The Eagles have made it official. It’s good to hear Doug isn’t experiencing any symptoms, however.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The hits keep coming to my beloved birds. Fortunately the birds have a pretty experienced coaching staff and Pederson can stay in touch even though he can't be there. Gives Duce a little opportunity to run the show and get more experience. I don't think it will be long before someone grabs him as their head coach
    "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
    RIP

Comment

I am reading that he was surprised that he had it and he has been asymptomatic. Not trying to take anything away from this because he needs to isolate himself but I'd actually say this is a good case for him. Getting it and having no symptoms is a blessing in my mind. You get on the other side of it... it is like being vaccinated. If someone told me I could get it and have no symptoms and just isolate for 2 weeks I'd totally take that.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yea I think most of the country would. I know I would
        "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
        RIP

Comment

They just announced that Stafford's test was a false positive. I wonder if Doug, with no symptoms, could've been a false positive as well.

Comment

Most people testing positive right now have no symptoms!
            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Working...
            X