No announcement yet.

1/13 EAGLES VS. aints..PLAYOFFS GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They gave us the game and they are shitting the bed...ARGH.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• F*&^! I didn't think the refs saw it!
      Long Live Section 736

Comment

• Ummmmm. You cannot punt here Andy.

Comment

• Well, guys...

Comment

• Horrible...fucking horrible
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• WHY DID WE PUNT

either you stop em on defense or you lose anyway... so go for it.

Comment

• Andrews doesn't jimp there.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• oh man... fucking hell that sucked.

Comment

• I don't blame Reid for punting. 4th and 15 in this noise? Bottom line is that the Defense has to get them 3 and out and with the 2 to's we can have the ball back with 50 seconds.
                    Long Live Section 736

Comment

• WHY THE FUCK DID WE PUNT?!?!?!

Comment

• Damn, they tried to give it away.
                        FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by QuitoPhan
                          I don't blame Reid for punting. 4th and 15 in this noise? Bottom line is that the Defense has to get them 3 and out and with the 2 to's we can have the ball back with 50 seconds.
                          I know Andy made the safe choice. But, I would rather see us blow it on offense.

Comment

• Is there any doubt they'll pick up this first down?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                              Is there any doubt they'll pick up this first down?
                              Non in my mind.
                              FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Blitz
                                Damn, they tried to give it away.
                                Yep, I can't believe it.

With 4 downs to work with, I was sure the offense would score on that drive. I was more worried about scoring too fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X