Welcome to the new site! Roll Call + Tips + Fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sfphillyfan Just saw your request
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm trying to figure things out
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Hey Vin how do I contribute??
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Hey Vin how do I contribute??
          do you have paypal? https://paypal.me/vindiec.

if not, PM me for my home address.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I'm trying to figure things out
            That’s the story of my life man!

Comment

Hey vin is there any way to add a button at the bottom of the pages to turn to the EFO page? (Like the one at the top of the thread.) It’s not a big deal if you can’t.

Comment

Just sent you the paypal Vin. Thanks for all the hard work on the new site.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Is there a button at the bottom of a page that lets you go to the next topic? Is it right in front of me and I don't see it?
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Checking in. New site looks great!
                    Go Birds!!!

Comment

Hey! First time here on the new board! PM me the mailing address for M.O.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                        Is there a button at the bottom of a page that lets you go to the next topic? Is it right in front of me and I don't see it?
                        I'll add it to my to-do list.

Comment

New site looks great!
                          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Vin, Just sent a contribution through Pay Pal. It will come from the account of Gail Wilson...Yes, I've undergone a little gender reassignment surgery. I had planed to PM you, but being a demented old fuck, couldn't figure out how to do that. It might have helped if I had logged in first. I don't have compete faith in Pay Pal's competence so please PM me confirmation.
                            Thanks,
                            Tino (Richard)

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                              Vin, Just sent a contribution through Pay Pal. It will come from the account of Gail Wilson...Yes, I've undergone a little gender reassignment surgery. I had planed to PM you, but being a demented old fuck, couldn't figure out how to do that. It might have helped if I had logged in first. I don't have compete faith in Pay Pal's competence so please PM me confirmation.
                              Thanks,
                              Tino (Richard)
                              I got it Tino! Thanks for your contribution.

Comment

Hey vin, how do you link a gif? When I do it the gif shows as a thumbnail.

Comment

Working...
                                X