(OT) Covid19 vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW as Leslie said,

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Vin how the hell do you attach photos and gifs?

Comment

andrewaters - is your trial being run by astra Zeneca?

Comment

Moderna
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fascinating story AW. I missed it before. Thanks for sharing. FWIW, I had Covid 19 back in early March with moderate symptoms (I am 59). But, I never felt in danger. My wife had no symptoms at all. Back in early June, we were both tested for antibodies (twice) and both times came back positive. So, she was asymptomatic. I will note that she is much younger than I am (40).

Comment

I'm almost 2 weeks in to the first doing Pliny... and NO SIDE EFFECTS. Same for my wife. And my buddy from High school did it too and no side effects. We are all late 40s/early 50s. One of us may have gotten the placebo but one of us or two had to have gotten the moderna dose.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I was thinking of you when I read about the Astra Zenica testing stoppage. Really glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  I was thinking of you when I read about the Astra Zenica testing stoppage. Really glad to hear you are doing well. Keep us posted.

I read the patient had something happen that (maybe/likely?) wasn’t a side effect of the vaccine but they had to pause it due to protocol.

Comment

95% effective!

Comment

I saw that sf but haven't heard anything from aw about his trial. How about it aw; what can you tell us about your trial or the moderna trial
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

check the other thread NoDak. but we have had zero issues

Comment

Working...
                        X