Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dillard out for season

Torn Bicep

Why not.. we already lost one starting OL in the offseason why not one in the preseason too.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

You have got to be friggin kidding me. It is insane. I'll have to go look but you might get your wish to see what Pryor can do 60. I would guess Peters' and his false starts will go back to LT and Pryor will plug into guard
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Wish I had more to say. Dillard was rumored to have been playing really well. There is far worse insurance than; I just wonder how long he will last

Comment

Wtf.

do we even have a timeline yet on when the season will actually start?

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          You have got to be friggin kidding me. It is insane. I'll have to go look but you might get your wish to see what Pryor can do 60. I would guess Peters' and his false starts will go back to LT and Pryor will plug into guard
          IT'S looking like 2019 all over again. There is some hope as one of our 2 rookie DTs might come around. I don't know where we get a decent DE though. One of our stud DEs will have to help out there because we have decent backups there.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Personally guys I love Pryor. I think he could be a very solid pro. He is really athletic for as big a person as he is. I think with reps he will be fine. I'm more worried about Peters getting hurt and then who do we go to?
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I was already extremely worried about our OLine before this. Now I’m just plain scared!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The more things change.......

Every damn year lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  The more things change.......

Every damn year lately.
                  Lately? I don't know that I can remember a year in my life that we didn't get all banged up.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                  X