Crowds advantage for Dallas ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowds advantage for Dallas ?

Listening to the Houston/KC game. Even with only 17k fans, they are making noise and messing up the offense.

In the NFC East, there will be no fans in Philly, NY or Wash. Dallas however could have as much as 50% of their 80k stadium filled at home. Not really fair IMO. Philly needs to seriously consider at least having some fans at the games IMO,

That crown noise must be pumped in.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      Some of it must be.

also fuck Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        I thought so too. But, the announcers specifically said that no crowd noise tracks were used at all.

This leads me to a question. For the places that use fake crowd noise, who controls the volume ? For example, if the Eagles were controlling it at home, they could boost the signal to the point where the opponents can't hear themselves. Because of that, I guess the NFL is going to have to control it with specific parameters..

It's going to be kind of crazy. The fake crowd noise in hockey was not really an issue. But, the NFL is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post

I thought so too. But, the announcers specifically said that no crowd noise tracks were used at all.

This leads me to a question. For the places that use fake crowd noise, who controls the volume ? For example, if the Eagles were controlling it at home, they could boost the signal to the point where the opponents can't hear themselves. Because of that, I guess the NFL is going to have to control it with specific parameters..

It's going to be kind of crazy. The fake crowd noise in hockey was not really an issue. But, the NFL is different.
          If I were the nfl, id take noise data from last year and set the Max crowd noise per stadium using that data. With some rules for like only x minutes of max per game or an average.

that way shitty places like LA can’t pretend like they have a good fan base.

Comment

17,000 people can make a hell of a lot of noise and it's not fair.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X