X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles GDT - Against a team with no name, in a stadium with no fans

Get ready boys, it’s GAME DAY!! (OK I am a little early but I’m pumped!j

E!!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

A!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

G!!!!!

Comment

L!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

E!!

You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

S!!

the student Sunday ticket is working. I’ll be watching from my living room.

i think this team is ready and they are going to destroy the Skins.

Birds 37
            Wash 13
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Just heard Lane is officially out today. I can’t remember the oline ever being this depleted let alone opening day. How can they have so many injuries without ever taking a snap? Something about this training staff and medical staff is seriously screwed up. Four years in a row with major injuries. This year we didn’t have camp or preseason games and we have more injuries going into the start of the season than I ever remember. What the hell is going on?
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                  Just heard Lane is officially out today. I can’t remember the oline ever being this depleted let alone opening day. How can they have so many injuries without ever taking a snap? Something about this training staff and medical staff is seriously screwed up. Four years in a row with major injuries. This year we didn’t have camp or preseason games and we have more injuries going into the start of the season than I ever remember. What the hell is going on?
                  People get injured. It’s part of the game. But yes, if the data shows the Eagles proportionately higher than the rest of the league, it might be time to change out medical staffs.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

People get injured. It’s part of the game. But yes, if the data shows the Eagles proportionately higher than the rest of the league, it might be time to change out medical staffs.
                    This has been the 4th time in 4 years we changed medical staffs. I swear we are just cursed. That being said-

E-a-g-l-e-s- Eagles
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

We are starting rookies at right tackle and right guard and a 38-year-old at left tackle. I’d like to change my selection this is insane.

Comment

Birds don’t come out for anthem. Don’t care either way. Just an observation.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          We are starting rookies at right tackle and right guard and a 38-year-old at left tackle. I’d like to change my selection this is insane.
                          Luckily the skins are awful.

Comment

Lane being out is the final straw today. This is going to be ugly and sloppy IMO .

Comment

Wow. Malik Jackson sodomized that guard.

Comment

Working...
                              X