Eagles GDT - Against a team with no name, in a stadium with no fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Wow. Malik Jackson sodomized that guard.
    It was consensual.

Comment

Looking pretty good so far guys.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

The fake crowd noise is awful. Nothing like KC with real fans on Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Wow. Malik Jackson sodomized that guard.
          he made him his bitch. I don't think a human can backpedal that fast
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Is Pryor officially a Tackle now ?
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              The fake crowd noise is awful. Nothing like KC with real fans on Thursday.
              I think the NFL should charge to have your cheering piped into the stadium. Pay $100 for the season? I’d do it. If you curse or doing something stupid, you get fined $1000.

Comment

That was impressive.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Deep to DJax first play is my guess

Comment

I like what I am seeing, soon we see a deep ball IMO

Comment

This sequence is showing our weakness. We also need to establish the run a little better here.

Comment

got real excited about Reager until I realized all he did was beat Darby

Comment

Ok well gotta protect Wentz better bit this is pretty darn good so far. Controlling the clock and the LOS on defense. Need the short passes though.

Comment

OL really shaky on that drive with 3 sacks. Wentz is getting killed already.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                              got real excited about Reager until I realized all he did was beat Darby
                              Even though it was against Darby, there were some nice things to see there. He cleanly beat Darby and just blew past him when he made his move. Carson actually under threw him, with a better throw Reager is still running. However, we did get to see Reager slow down and track the ball in flight.
                              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

And just as I say that Reager gives a no effort block.
                                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                                X