No announcement yet.

Eagles GDT - Against a team with no name, in a stadium with no fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington fucking sucks and we let them hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Washington fucking sucks and we let them hang around.
      Yep. And the last thing we need is that defensive line of their firing off against our weak OL.

Comment

Wtf is Hightower in the game for?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I love when we run the ball
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Trap, wham block. Blow them up with angles.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

nice block JP
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Falling apart. Terrible sack to make the FG difficult.

Comment

This one is gonna sting. But it is pure Philly.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    This one is gonna sting. But it is pure Philly.
                    I can't blame them for all the injuries to the OL. It is a mash unit and getting abused against a good D Front. But, we were up 17-0 and Washington's offense has been mostly inept. Self-destruction right niow.

Comment

Wentz got so lucky.

Comment

Welp... Miialiata in. Hmm

Comment

I am so SICK of all these injuries. Now Mailata is at RT. Boston Scott in the locker room. The constant pressure is definitely affecting Wentz now. He is rushing everything and he has to.

Comment

Just when I say I’ve never seen anything like it. I see more.

Comment

Also, terrible decision by Doug to go for it. Washington has yet to drive down the field and our offense is snakebitten and decimated.

Comment

That FG is all Doug

Comment

Working...
                                X