No announcement yet.

Eagles GDT - Against a team with no name, in a stadium with no fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well. Wentz killed all our momentum and now we’re gonna lose.

Comment

This loss is going to be on Doug
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Let's go Jim, time to dial it up a notch
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gerry playing a whale of a game
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Can I get a refund on my Sunday ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              This loss is going to be on Doug
              And Wentz.

Comment

This team isn’t goin anywhere with half the salary cap hurt.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I’d say I’m shocked but I’m an Eagles fan and I’ve seen it all.

Comment

wrong week to quit drinking

Comment

We’re gonna find out after the game that Wentz has a torn labrum or some shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        Can I get a refund on my Sunday ticket?
                        Ditto that.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Been saying for years now...... OL OL OL, they didn’t invest enough and now it is showing. And maybe the entire tri state area of medical people needs to be sent to another area.

Comment

No words, but I’ll try

- With 40 percent of your OL starting their first game and a 17-0 lead, would a balanced attack be too much to ask for from Doug?

- Can our veteran QB learn when to throw the ball away. Interceptions are one thing, but can we please not take a sack to fall out of FG range?

- Down by one score on 3rd and 3 with 4 1/2 minutes left, can we try to focus on getting a first down to keep the drive alive rather than go for a low percentage big play to Jackson?

Doug’s teams get better as the season goes along, but this could be a long season.
                            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Absolutely BRUTAL. I can not believe they fell apart like that. When you are up 17-0 and lose 27-17 you got outcoached. If you have put the worst OL (maybe due to injuries but maybe not) on the field against possibly the best DL how in the hell do you just keep the QB in the pocket or run routine plays. No imagination at all to keep that DL from pinning their ears back. If you are a vet QB how in the hell do you not know how to throw that ball away. I know he got a tidal wave of defenders coming but throw the ball at the feet of an eligible receiver or hit them in the back or whatever but don;t take those sacks. Also you might try not throwing the ball so it is eight foot in the air when it gets to the receiver. If you are an Eagle O lineman you better check your shorts tonight to make sure you aren't a cheerleader in disguise. Maybe, just maybe, defenders might try creating more turnovers than you give up.
                              That is a loss that they should be embarrassed about and one that they will be sorry for at the end of the year. Normally I fall on the side of an owner just counting his money and leaving the football people alone but Jeff Lurie has every right to go down to Doug's office and throw shit at him and then go to the locker room and throw shit there. Brutal
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

The play calling after we got up 17-0 was shockingly bad. They really missed Sanders.

And Ertz is not TE1 now. It’s Goedert.

Comment

Working...
                                X