Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fellas, this team is in trouble.

Comment

Unless Lane, Barnett, Miles are all healthier than they look and can play 15 games at full health, this team is on rough shape.

Drafting of both lines have not been good for a few years now. They lack depth and youth.

Mills replacing Jenkins is scary
      Counting on anything more than a few flashes and then training table for DJax is wasted time

only thing we can hope for is another 9 win division title because the division schedule is brutal.

Comment

As usual, it's the team that can't stay healthy. I don't care what team it is. When you lose your starting RG, your starting LT, and then your starting RT, you are in a very precarious position. No team can absorb that kind of carnage. Then, of course the rookie you are forced to start at RT gets hurt in the game. Good luck. I've never seen a team in my life get hit with cluster injuries like this one. Last season, early on, it was the secondary, and they were literally signing guys off the street to play CB. Then, it was the WR position. Now, it's the O-line, and we all know that if you don't have a good O-line, you don't have shit, and they don't have shit. Very disheartening to have your season wrecked by injuries so early like this, but it is what it is.

Comment

Injuries are one thing, but coaching and QB play is another. Not saying that QB play and OL play are not related - they clearly are - but Wentz showed poor judgment on a number of plays. Taking sacks at Inopportune times and fumbling just seem to be part of his DNA. Gotta throw the ball away when in FG range!
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            Injuries are one thing, but coaching and QB play is another. Not saying that QB play and OL play are not related - they clearly are - but Wentz showed poor judgment on a number of plays. Taking sacks at Inopportune times and fumbling just seem to be part of his DNA. Gotta throw the ball away when in FG range!
            Totally agree. Doug going for it on 4th down instead of kicking the ball deep and making them drive the field was a real head scratcher as well. Just a poor showing by the coaches, and by Wentz. No doubt about it.

Comment

Hey Guys! Its been a while! Fortunately for me I did not see the game but I got the pretty good feel for it through my son and daughter and their messages to me during the game! As usual no run game. No moving of the pocket. Giving up 3rd and longs on defense! Typical Eagles play the last two years. Not really surprised they lost. But what bothers me is Wentz! Its year 5. Throw the ball away! Rodgers, Brady, Brees and Manning all knew when to just throw it away or just fall down. A 5 yard sack in FG range is a lot better than a 13 yard sack in FG range

Comment

Bingo Rob
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Working...
                X