Hall of Fame nominees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame nominees

I think these are the Eagles off the list. Brian Mitchell, Eric Allen, Seth Joyner, Assante Samuel, David Akers, Sean Landetta ight have a chance. I suppose DMac also has a chance. At least a case may be made for them. Not sure any have real strong cases though

QB: Randall Cunningham,Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb
    RB: Herschel Walker, Ricky Watters.
    TE: Keith Jackson
    LB: Seth Joyner,Takeo Spikes
    DB: Eric Allen, Asante Samuel,Troy Vincent
    P & K: David Akers, Gary Anderson, Jeff Feagles, Sean Landeta
    ST: Brian Mitchell
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Seth should get a strong look, Walker was special, Eric Allen was very good too. Just don’t know if any were HOF
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think they all fall into the very good category. I am not convinced any of them were HOF.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I think these are the Eagles off the list. Brian Mitchell, Eric Allen, Seth Joyner, Assante Samuel, David Akers, Sean Landetta ight have a chance. I suppose DMac also has a chance. At least a case may be made for them. Not sure any have real strong cases though

QB: Randall Cunningham,Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb
        RB: Herschel Walker, Ricky Watters.
        TE: Keith Jackson
        LB: Seth Joyner,Takeo Spikes
        DB: Eric Allen, Asante Samuel,Troy Vincent
        P & K: David Akers, Gary Anderson, Jeff Feagles, Sean Landeta
        ST: Brian Mitchell
        Assuming all of these guys got inducted which would actually go in as Eagles? Randall might go in as an Eagle since he played here longer, but he had more of an impact and went deeper into the playoffs with Minny. Garcia & Watters would likely go in as a Niners, Hershel almost certainly as a Cowpuke, Asante, Anderson and maybe even Mitchell probably choose other teams as well.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Sad to see that some of these guys spent their WORST years in Philly.

kinda like how we got the wrong brothers like Matthews.

Seth Joyner was one of my top 3 eagles but isn’t what I consider a hall of famer.

Randall is a shoe in. He changed the game.

Comment

Eric Allen should be in.

Unfortunately... for Donny, Troy Vincent, Seth Joyner Asante, and Herschell Walker there are in the Hall of very good but not Fame. Walker won't get in now because he is outspoken politically and a Trump supporter. And I don't want to start a political food fight on here but some people will not vote for him because of that.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think Asante gets in soon. He will go in as a Pat though. Randall has been on the ballot for a while. I dotn think he gets in but with the emergence of guys like Lamar, Watson, Wilson and Mahomes he might get a closer look. Eric Allen is a tricky one. Probably not. Vincent I think gets in sooner than later

Comment

Working...
              X