Eagles vs Rams GDT 9/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs Rams GDT 9/20

Eagles are -1.5? and -125 on the moneyline. This seems odd.

E!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

A !!!!!
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

G!!!

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Barnett and Graham are playing
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

L
            E
            S

EAGLES!!

I don’t have a lot of confidence today I’m still worried we’re not gonna be able to block the front and I’m worried wins it’s gonna play bad again. We shall see I think it’s gonna be a struggle.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

predicting Aaron Donald destroys us today but hope i'm wrong.

Comment

Ffs

Comment

We are a very good football team guys this is gonna be a long year.

Comment

It’s the NFL Miles. Don’t bounce it. You can’t outrun these guys.

Comment

Very good drive so far.

Comment

Need a stop here for sure

Comment

This is embarrassing.

Comment

At least dallas sucks.

Comment

We are getting play called to death here. McVay is KILLING US

Comment

Working...
                              X