No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Rams GDT 9/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are just not good. JJAW was supposedly gonna figure it out. He still stinks.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Book is out on this defense. Any movement and they can’t cover anything

its going to be a long year

Comment

We are God awful terrible miserable bad.

I didn’t think we could possibly be this bad but once again I over sold our talent.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          At least dallas sucks.
          I was watching that game. Dallas has fumbles on all 5 drives and lost 3 of them. Also had a failed fake punt. They are just giving this one away so far.

Comment

Miles Sanders showing some good moves.

Comment

Both Eagles and Cowboys score at same time. Dallas is not out of that game. They just killed themselves with mistakes.

Comment

Time for the D to step up. Goff is not that great.

Comment

Our defense is a joke. And we don’t have injuries to blame either.

well maybe my guy Goedert can pick up some fantasy garbage points.

Comment

Yep. This is getting rediculous and shameful.

Comment

Ive got Goedert too, and keep hoping the same thing. At this point, that's about the only good thing I see about this abortion.

Comment

Finally. Thank you D.

Comment

Sequon Barkley out with a knee injury. Had to be carted to the locker room. He slammed his fist in disgust. Does not look good for him.

Comment

Somehow we’re in this game. We’re like last weeks washington team.

Comment

Oh this falcons game is in Dallas too. And fans in attendance. Exxxxxxcellent.

Comment

Somehow we’re in this game. We’re like last weeks washington team.
                                Hope we get the same results. NFC East off to a horrible start this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X