No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Rams GDT 9/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still aren’t very good but at least we aren’t embarrassing.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Dear god.

Comment

Awful throw forcing it into coverage down there.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Why force that throw with tight coverage and help coming? Another poor decision by Wentz.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

Maybe we are seeing the effects of no preseason games and limited camp but this team looks unprepared and completely out of sync. Bad decision making from Wentz and Pederson for the second straight week. They need to get it together and fast. Just one more sign of the apocalypse and the shirts how that is 2020 is that the Foreskins could end up with a 2 game lead in the division with an unlikely win this afternoon.

Comment

We absolutely can’t find the ball.

Comment

You get within one score and then you give up a 40 yard run Fuck

Comment

Our vaunted front is getting washed all over the LOS. This is PATHETIC

Comment

Jalen Mills sucks so bad

Comment

All the talk of the speed and impact on the game that DJax and Reagor lining up on opposite sides would bring was meaningless since the oline can’t hold the line long enough for them to get downfield. Short and intermediate passes all game long was not what Howie was going for this year.

Comment

And by the way, Jackson sucks.

Comment

Welp guys 0-2

not gonna be our year

Comment

Carson Wentz is never gonna be the guy

Comment

5 defenders covering 3 receivers and the pocket collapsing.... maybe run for the 2 yards? Seems like a high risk, low probability throw there Carson.

Comment

You know they are gonna run it and they get 10

Comment

Working...
                                X