No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Rams GDT 9/20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m one week away from lose out. This team has few difference makers on D. Especially on the outside. We should have made the move for Clowney or the Jags DE.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

What does Mills actually do? Other than die his hair green

Comment

It is a sign of the shit show that is 2020, that depending on the outcome of the Washington game the foreskins will either have a 2 game lead in the division, or this terrible Eagles team will only be 1 game out of first if the Skins lose. The NFC East is the worst division in football!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

This might be a very short season for the birds.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            Carson Wentz is never gonna be the guy
            He is until his contract runs out.

Comment

Falcons must be the worst fucking team ever at blowing a lead. Fuck them.

Comment

FUCK. Dallas is about to pull off the huge comeback. Late TD. Then, they recover onside kick with no timeouts. Already in FG range

Comment

Unreal. 40-39 Dallas. I hate sports.

Comment

Falcons continue to not know how to close out games. Quinn should be fired tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                      FUCK. Dallas is about to pull off the huge comeback. Late TD. Then, they recover onside kick with no timeouts. Already in FG range
                      Did you see the onside kick? Falcons sat around pulling their dicks.

Comment

Wentz stats:
                        Week 1 - 24 of 42, 2 TDs, 2 Ints, 72.5 passer rating
                        Week 2 - 26 of 43, 242 yds, 0 TDs, 2 Ints, 40.08 passer rating*

Tell me again how you need to get better Carson? You had an entire game like the second half last week! I am losing all confidence in him and I’m really getting tired of seeing the same mistakes and hearing the same excuses every week, year in and year out.

*I did the passer rating calc for this week since I couldn’t find one on line yet.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

Guys my daughter is going to have games on Sundays I’m gonna miss a lot of Eagle stuff early this season and I don’t really care they look freaking terrible. It might be time to move on from Doug at the end of the year just because he’s lost his edge.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

And, we lost by 10 to a Redskin team that is getting curb stomped by Arizona. I said before the season started that I wish the NFL would have cancelled the season. Now, I really wish they would have.

Comment

This team is in trouble fellas. They're going to struggle to win 5 games this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X