• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw this, now Reager

Eagles WR Jalen Reagor has torn UCL in thumb
    Sep
    9/23/2020 1:58:57 PM
    Philadelphia Eagles rookie wide receiver Jalen Reagor suffered a torn UCL in his thumb in the Week 2 loss to the Los Angeles Rams and is expected to miss multiple weeks according to John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia.

Man, neither the Eagles nor the rookie can catch a break. The No.21-overall pick this spring out of TCU, Reagor miss valuable training camp time with a shoulder injury but was able to suit up Week 1. In Week 2, he played 85% of the snaps-the highest rate among any of the Eagles wideouts-and caught all four of his targets for 41 yards. Now he will have to undergo surgery and will likely be put on injured reserve, which will cost him a minimum of three games. For perspective, Drew Brees suffered the same exact injury in 2019 and missed five games. A wideout will likely return sooner with this injury than a QB who needs to grip the ball on every snap but it is still a major problem.

The Eagles have been decimated by injuries to their offensive line and their skill players in 2020. They will eventually get veteran Alshon Jeffery back from his Lisfranc injury but will heavily lean on running back Miles Sanders and tight ends Zach Ertz and Dallas Goedert for the forseeable future.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Of course!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I hate this team....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

time for DJax to actually earn his money and do something

what a waste it was bringing him back

we haven't had too many personnel moves right since we won the SB, But thank God we finally did win it. makes this mess a little easier to handle in the short term

Comment

Hopefully my boy Hightower will get more reps now. I know he had a tough first game but I think this kid can play. Injuries are piling up across the NFL. Maybe training camp and preseason games are important after all?
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Yea it will give HIghtower an opportunity which I think he will ift into nicely. May also give Watkins a chance. But it isn't going to help Reagor at all. Somewhere along the line this team got the devil up in arms and he is throwing his weight at the the Philadelphia Eagles.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Better sit down for this one:

https://twitter.com/RealDGunn][/URL]
              Derrick Gunn
              @RealDGunn
              Keep your fingers crossed.. that this doesn’t happen: Fletcher Cox could miss Sunday’s game against the Bengals with that abdomen injury ... he was in a lot of pain coming out of the rams game ...
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Fletcher Cox misses the game. Sure that makes sense. My goodness the football gods are going to pay us back for 20 years for that march to the super bowl aren't they.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                X