No announcement yet.

Game 3 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is time to see what Mialata and K'Von Wallace can do. Wallace was an absolute stud at Clemson and he is a big kid. He seems to be instinctive and a good tackler. I have no clue why you wouldn't give the kid more of a look. And it is time to fish or cut bait with Mialata. I want the kid in the game if for no other reason so we can either get to know him better so I don't always misspell his damn name or we can determine that he can't play and I don't have to worry about how to spell it. And then we can watch him go to another team and become a Pro Bowl LT.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Andrewaters, I feel what you are throwing down about playing the young guys. I will say though for the most part they are. They have to due to all the injuries. Even Gerry is still young (25).
      Now there is a difference between being young an can't play. Gerry clearly can't play.

I personally would say if this team does not win the next two games if I am Howie I am beginning to sell off some assets. What is Fletcher Cox worth to a contending team. How about Brandon Graham or Derrick Barnett. Even maybe Ertz (depending on when Goedert comes back). They need to play for next year if they start out 0-4-1. There is no coming back. Maybe you come out of this with a multiple first round pick situation. Now who makes those picks, another topic for another day
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Yes the kids are playing, they are forced to because of the injuries and they are getting better. I thought Driskell looked really good until he got hurt which inevitably happens to any Eagle. In fact the offense looked good up front I thought this week, even when Mailata got in shockingly. It's just really the lack of speed that is hurting the team now. Jackson gets hurt and everything looks different for us. I don't think that we can let Ertz go though although Goedert is a stud too. Tough decision there. I'm thinking that Howie might be on the chopping block at some point. We'll see but Luri loves him. Then again he loved Andy and Banner too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I read somewhere that PFF or some such outfit rated the Eagles OL as #16 (?) or thereabouts even with all the injuries. Seumalu had an only okay beginning to his career and has developed into a reliable guy as did Big V. I'm not ready to give up on Herbig and surely not Driscoll. Mailata and Pryor though I think (just one guy's opinion only) will turn out to be serviceable backups (which isn;t a bad thing) for their career
          "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I read somewhere that PFF or some such outfit rated the Eagles OL as #16 (?) or thereabouts even with all the injuries. Seumalu had an only okay beginning to his career and has developed into a reliable guy as did Big V. I'm not ready to give up on Herbig and surely not Driscoll. Mailata and Pryor though I think (just one guy's opinion only) will turn out to be serviceable backups (which isn;t a bad thing) for their career

Keep an eye on Pryor this week ND. He's playing better than you think.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X