Goedert and Maddox Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goedert and Maddox Injuries

Looks like both will miss some time . 2 TEs and 4 CBS are healthy. WTF ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Happens every year it seems like with this team. Don’t forget 3 starting offensive lineman plus Peters are out to. I have never seen a team get cluster injuries like this one
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Any update on Jackson’s injury?

Comment

he inserted a tampon and should be good to go
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We really missed Goedert after he got hurt. Rogers just can't block. Maddox was really playing good to although I think that Cre'Von played fine too.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

come on now, Maddox sucks and it's actually addition by subtraction

the problem is no matter who plays there, they aint getting any safety help

Comment

I would be OK with playing Strap LeBlanc at the other corner. He seems to me like he might be an Al Harris clone. A guy you never heard of and then you put him in the game and he covers like a mother.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                I would be OK with playing Strap LeBlanc at the other corner. He seems to me like he might be an Al Harris clone. A guy you never heard of and then you put him in the game and he covers like a mother.
                No problems with Cre in my book.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X