Just give KC the #1 seed now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just give KC the #1 seed now

Anything can happen in the playoffs but shit. Over 16 games, KC is gonna be 15-1.

Give KC the #1 seed and the Eagles the #1 pick. We suck!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. You can still see who is the student and who is the master - good for Andy. And, on our best day, we are a long way from either of these teams.

Comment

The NFL is 75% about who stays healthy. The Chiefs haven't had any major injuries in the past 2 years. This has really helped tremendously. Same with teams like the Seahawks, Cowboys, Packers, Saints, and Ravens. The Packers really struggled when Rodgers was hurt. Imagine the Saints without their LT or the Ravens without Calais Campbell or a key OL. How about the Seahawks without KJ Wright.

The healthier teams tend to be there at the end unless you were like the 2017 Eagles and just loaded with talent everywhere. Think about it. The Birds won the Super Bowl with a backup QB, a backup linebacker and without Jason Peters. And then we made 2 straight playoff runs despite being absolutely ravaged by injuries. In a sense, the best thing for the Eagles this year would be 5-11 because this team can't make a run. But next year with better luck health-wise and cutting some of the aging fat from the roster and replacing it with younger athletic players we will be OK.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

That team is so darned fast. Those guys just blow by you.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think Green Bay has a chance to be really good by the end of the season.They have potential to be KC lite, if they aren't already.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Nobody is catching KC if they stay healthy. There defense is much better than even last years. Of course having the best QB on the planet who can do everything and do it better than anyone helps. As does the speed they have on offense. There offensive line is really good. Andy has built himself a dynasty. Of course one ACL tear to Mahomes and all that could change
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I honestly don't see this team winning more than 3 games so 3-12-1 will put us near the top of the draft. If they get the #1 pick it will be an interesting situation. Can Howie trade it and get enough value to justify allowing another team to take Trevor Lawrence who is widely consider to be the best QB prospect in the last 10 years? Or do they draft Lawrence and trade Wentz and can they get enough for him to help rebuild the OLine and LB corps? Losing this winter may not be fun but it can definitely make for an interesting spring!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  The NFL is 75% about who stays healthy. The Chiefs haven't had any major injuries in the past 2 years. This has really helped tremendously. Same with teams like the Seahawks, Cowboys, Packers, Saints, and Ravens. The Packers really struggled when Rodgers was hurt. Imagine the Saints without their LT or the Ravens without Calais Campbell or a key OL. How about the Seahawks without KJ Wright.

The healthier teams tend to be there at the end unless you were like the 2017 Eagles and just loaded with talent everywhere. Think about it. The Birds won the Super Bowl with a backup QB, a backup linebacker and without Jason Peters. And then we made 2 straight playoff runs despite being absolutely ravaged by injuries. In a sense, the best thing for the Eagles this year would be 5-11 because this team can't make a run. But next year with better luck health-wise and cutting some of the aging fat from the roster and replacing it with younger athletic players we will be OK.
                  These are my thoughts exactly. The last 4 seasons have been injury riddled. But, this season seems to be the worst of them all with both the OL and WR positions decimated.

On the other hand, I could see our team improving if and when Jackson, Jeffrey and Reagor come back. That is, provided they can stay healthy. With a rag tag OL, we are not going to be a contender though.

Comment

The Birds have been pretty tight lipped about injuries this preseason, I wonder if Wentz is hurt. He looks like a 35 year old version of himself when moving around the pocket and looks slow when running the ball
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      The Birds have been pretty tight lipped about injuries this preseason, I wonder if Wentz is hurt. He looks like a 35 year old version of himself when moving around the pocket and looks slow when running the ball
                      He looked OK running the ball the other day. Look back at some of the 2017 tape and he was probably a half a step faster. But he has had two major injuries. I also saw him get out of some really tough spots. I don't think its injury. I think its too many cooks in the kitchen and its screwing with his head.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                      X