Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goedert Has Broken Ankle

no return date yet
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Oh FFS.

Comment

Did he get hurt jumping off the bandwagon to Sorry, seriously this most likely is a 4-6 week injury.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Losing Goedert resulted in them picking up Hakeem Butler. Butler is a guy I really liked out of Iowa State. He is very big... 6-5, 225. Alshon type of size. And at the combine he rana 4.48. He couldn't latch on with the Cardinals and they cut him. He is only 24 years old. I really liked the pickup.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Losing Goedert resulted in them picking up Hakeem Butler. Butler is a guy I really liked out of Iowa State. He is very big... 6-5, 225. Alshon type of size. And at the combine he rana 4.48. He couldn't latch on with the Cardinals and they cut him. He is only 24 years old. I really liked the pickup.
          I also like Butler why not just play him at WR. 220lbs is light for a Tight End. He adds weight he loses speed. At the worst he is JJaw at WR at best he gives you the big WR on the side of the speedsters you drafted .
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Butler’s spider chart is ridiculous. Another Metcalf. Maybe change of scenery helps?
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
            X