Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flyered
    replied
    Butler’s spider chart is ridiculous. Another Metcalf. Maybe change of scenery helps?

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Losing Goedert resulted in them picking up Hakeem Butler. Butler is a guy I really liked out of Iowa State. He is very big... 6-5, 225. Alshon type of size. And at the combine he rana 4.48. He couldn't latch on with the Cardinals and they cut him. He is only 24 years old. I really liked the pickup.
    I also like Butler why not just play him at WR. 220lbs is light for a Tight End. He adds weight he loses speed. At the worst he is JJaw at WR at best he gives you the big WR on the side of the speedsters you drafted .

Leave a comment:

• andrewaters
    replied
    Losing Goedert resulted in them picking up Hakeem Butler. Butler is a guy I really liked out of Iowa State. He is very big... 6-5, 225. Alshon type of size. And at the combine he rana 4.48. He couldn't latch on with the Cardinals and they cut him. He is only 24 years old. I really liked the pickup.

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Did he get hurt jumping off the bandwagon to Sorry, seriously this most likely is a 4-6 week injury.

Leave a comment:

• sfphillyfan
    replied
    Oh FFS.

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    started a topic Goedert Has Broken Ankle

Goedert Has Broken Ankle

no return date yet
Working...
X