Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tino!

Can't get in? email me [email protected]

Is that why he hasn’t been on the board? I just assumed with the way the Eagles have been playing this season he was busy trying to keep up with demand for his hand crafted vodka. Nice work on that by the way Tino!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Man I miss Tino. Where has that guy been. Get him on here so he can commiserate with the rest of us.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure when he returns that it will be with a vengence! There are sure enough targets for him LOL!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

After endless weeks wandering in the wilderness, Vin fixed things and I was able to log in.

I got on just as the Hail Mary was knocked down. Birds win and move immediately to #1 in the NFL Power Ranking... despite Schwartz heroic efforts to blow the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Yes, I'm sure when he returns that it will be with a vengence! There are sure enough targets for him LOL!
            Popper,
            Unable to log on to EFO, I have spent the last month meditating in a monastery, doing penance for my life of sin and seeking the path to total enlightenment. I still have much too learn and much for which I must atone. That said, one immutable truth has been revealed to me. Nothing in this world is better than large, natural tits.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Popper,
              Unable to log on to EFO, I have spent the last month meditating in a monastery, doing penance for my life of sin and seeking the path to total enlightenment. I still have much too learn and much for which I must atone. That said, one immutable truth has been revealed to me. Nothing in this world is better than large, natural tits.
              You have at catching up to do at the cheerleaders thread
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X