X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles at 49ers GDT

E

Not confident
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!!

the line has gone the wrong way. It started at -6.5. Now it’s -8.

Comment

Win the GGGGGGame and take over division lead!!!!
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

L!!
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

E!!!!!

Dallas gonna lose again. They should be 0-4.

Comment

S!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eagles

49ers 365
              Birds Negative 10

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                eagles

49ers 365
                birds negative 10
                lol!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Probably looking at 0-3-1. And that puts us 1/2 game out of first. Sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                    Probably looking at 0-3-1. And that puts us 1/2 game out of first. Sickening.
                    That really is ridiculous. I picked them to win today. Because

Comment

There only chance is if the 49ers turn it over and the Birds swallow their pride and run it... A LOT

Comment

Agholor with the TD!

Comment

Usually when the entire football universe thinks we’re going to lose we win. At least that’s been the way it’s been in the past. But that’s just not the case this year we just don’t have the horses

we are too tired no offensive line.

I’m afraid we’re just gonna get it handed to us tonight in a big way.

And that’s fine I think we should lose as many games as we can, get healthy... load up with some young talent

long term we will be fine

Carson Wentz is not that bad of a quarterback he just needs some help around him.... upfront especially

Comment

No oline and no WRs... doesn’t bode well for us. And if Wentz is going to pretend he’s McNabb and throw at people’s feet like that e are screwed.
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The Eagles best chance to win is if the D and ST come up big to support anything the offense is able to do. I don’t see the offense winning on their own.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X