Battle Of PA GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taz View Post
    My observations so far. Our defense is terrible. You can't after your offense struggles to score and does immediately let the other team drive down and score every time. This is such a bad football team.
    I give the Steelers credit for being pretty good
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

JJaw sighting. Unfortunately, he catches the ball inbounds with not enough time left. Net gain = ZERO.

Comment

Also, Hightower seems top have totally misplayed that potential TD pass from Wentz. The pass was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          Also, Hightower seems top have totally misplayed that potential TD pass from Wentz. The pass was there.
          you know, I was going to mention that, if he high points that ball instead of the over the shoulder, it's a TD. I noticed more than once this season he seems to be lacking in fundamentals.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Didn't see it buts its all over Twitter. After Fulgam made the 3rd and17 catch and went out of bounds, the clock never stopped. It cost the Eagles points at the end of the half. I can deal with a bad deal I can't deal wit total incompentance in the officiating crew.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Hightower has to catch that.

our lack of LB play shows itself on end around sand reverses.

kVon Wallace got punked on that one. First time I saw him look overmatched.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We should just play Jalen Hurts in the 3rd quarter.

Comment

Wow Carson. Just wow.

Comment

Turn out the lights........

Comment

Can't beat the officals. That should not have been an INT> THat was illegal contact on Ertz. then they come back with a shit call on Mills. FUCK THE OFFICALS. Its obvious they are in SHITSBURGHS back pocker
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This is the first time all season I felt the officials were a big part of the outcome.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          This is the first time all season I felt the officials were a big part of the outcome.
                          Agreed !

Comment

Oh My Fulgham. The dude has hands.

Comment

Nice character drive by the offense. Fulgham saves it with a terrific 3rd down catch.

Comment

Must be nice to root for a team that can draft WRs

Comment

Working...
                                X