Dak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dak

Dude has unreal potential, but he is a POS, no heart, no balls and and if you found him in a S&M dungeon ,he would be the submissive taking on a ton of ass play, There is no leadership qualities there,. I hope Jerry signs him to a massive anchor of a contract for the next 10 or so years.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

And yet he's always mouthing off about showing his mates he's their leader. Fuck him!

Comment

the Vagiants avg 13 points a game and have 17 on the board already
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Looks like he got a nasty ankle injury. I haven’t seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Looks like he got a nasty ankle injury. I haven’t seen it.
          yes, nasty

Comment

now Dallas has a real QB , could be dangerous now

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

yes, nasty
              I'd say that ankle is broken.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I rather see the gutter scum Elliott injured but Prescott will do for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  I rather see the gutter scum Elliott injured but Prescott will do for the time being.
                  Agreed. I would rather have had it happen to Elliott. Dak's a decent person, even though he plays for the Devil.

That injury was horrible. Compound fracture. No way he makes it back this year even though broken bones can heal quickly.

Andy Dalton is a decent QB. But, when you take away Dak's scrambling, you take away a lot of what makes the Cowboys offense move.

What a mess the NFC East is. The amount of injuries is just unreal.

Comment

That was pretty gruesome. I cant wish that kind of harm on the kid. Yes, I wish he played poorly, but that may cost him several years of his career. He is in contract year and beyond the injury, Jerry played the franchise card and won. This pisses me off more than him playing well. I hope he recovers fully and plays poorly whenever we are in town.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                      That was pretty gruesome. I cant wish that kind of harm on the kid. Yes, I wish he played poorly, but that may cost him several years of his career. He is in contract year and beyond the injury, Jerry played the franchise card and won. This pisses me off more than him playing well. I hope he recovers fully and plays poorly whenever we are in town.
                      By all accounts Dak is a good dude. Can’t say the same for Zeke.

Comment

Fuck Dak, he is still a Cowboy and therefore automatically considered less than a human!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Fuck Dak, he is still a Cowboy and therefore automatically considered less than a human!
                          I've always said that I hope Dallas' injuries are not severe, just career ending.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post

I've always said that I hope Dallas' injuries are not severe, just career ending.
                            Zactly!

Comment

Working...
                            X