X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens at Eagles GDT

E!!

Play the kids
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!!!!!!!

17-41

Comment

G!!

it’s gonna be ugly.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L !!

Offensive line for today: Jordan Mailata, Nate Herbig, Jason Kelce, Jamon Brown, Jack Driscoll

Yikes.

On paper, we should have no chance. With all the injuries on offense, we just don't have the weapons to keep up with a really talented Ravens team. Carson is going to have to play off the charts for us to keep this close with a shot at the end.

Comment

E!!

S!!

Comment

Eagles!!

ravens 31
            birds 13

Comment

Perfect pass dropped
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Best opening offensive series ever

Going to be a LONG day.

Good lord Hightower

Comment

OMG why

Comment

Well that was a fun start.

Comment

This defense sucks again playing off the receiver with an easy first down.

Comment

I am so done with Schwartz. Put a FUCKING HAT ON A HAT play man defense. That is the easiest defense to play. This shit with everyone being confused has to stop.

Comment

Amazing. Hightower drops a baby. Defense lets them make 3rd and 10 twice. Then they bottle up Jackson only to let a guy stand wide open
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

This team is just too damaged. Brown jumps to put them in a first and 15. What are you gonna do!!

Comment

This game is just boring. we looked much better against Pittsburgh last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X