No announcement yet.

Injuries For This Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was good with making a false run the previous two years. Eventually it's harmful though. We are like the Texans the last few years. Do just enough to get in, but also enough to hurt the overall talent on your team. We are starting to look alot like them. Doug won a SB, so he has the leash O'Brien didn't. But they sure could use a dose of reality smacking them.

IMHO we need one year of just not getting in. For the team mindset of needing to change, to the better draft slot, to much needed roster changes and maybe even a DC change that has been a long time coming

Even when healthy, this current roster needs alot to be true contenders. why bother with 5-6 wins and a crappy division title that will net us nothing but bad

Comment

look at Las Vegas, kings of tank. But what do we have to get those #1s ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Micah Parsons and Dylan Moses are both elite LB prospects and would be available in the top 5-15 range. I know... I know... we don't draft LBs high but I think after what we are seeing this season that could change. They could also be starting at a kid like Jamar Chase or at Creed Humphrey who is NOT sexy at all because he is a center but I am hearing he is the BEST center prospect to come out in quite some time and is being compared to Quenton Nelson who the Colts took in the top 10 and is a straight up murderer for them.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
        X