Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles vs. Giants GDT

E!!

I have a commitment until 8:30 so I will be joining the game and thread late guys. Crazy to say this...but I hope we lose.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!!

we should win this one even without 95% of our starters.

Comment

G !!

I want us to win. It's not out of the question for this team to get more healthy as the year goes on. And, you never know, but the young guys on the offensive line might start gelling together at some point. Our WR and TE situation should be much better in a month or so and Sanders will be back. If we can pull off wins against the Giants and Dallas, we are going to be in good shape to win the division. After that, you never know. Coming into the season I thought we were a playoff team. With all the injuries, this team should be getting killed right now. Yet, they are playing tough.

I am proud of our players and coaches. They at least stay together despite the adversity. Look at Dallas melting down after losing Dak ? Players are questioning their coaching and look like they are giving up.

I was listening to a Dallas broadcast a week ago and they were talking about how the Eagles had a winning culture despite 4 years of adversity, compared to Dallas. It was nice to hear.

I was one of those that gave up on this team in 2017/18 when Carson went down. I won't do that again.

Comment

When Carson went down, I had such a horrible flashback to Cunningham/Paup that I was sick. I didn’t really believe until the falcons game.

Comment

Never, ever let up against the Giants. The birds own them and make sure that the giants realize resistance is futile!

Comment

L!!

My prediction by the way is:

Birds 27
            Giants 14

I think the defense is going to score tonight and I think Carson is going to have a good night in spite of a pretty good Giants defense.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Is this the first game this season in which we had more players coming back off an injury than going out with one ? DJ, Lane, Maddox, Prior and some dude I never heard of all back. I feel a little bit better with Lane and Prior back (and DJ if he lasts the game).

I say it's 50/50 whether or not Desean reinjures his hamstring.

Comment

The Giants have all of their top receivers back for this game, Freeman looks cooked so they may have trouble running the football. Honestly they should be slightly better than we are offensively given the injuries. This game will come down to what defense plays the best. Honestly I have no clue with Schwartz defense at this point. I think the Giants are due to beat us.

Giants 31
                Eagles 24
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Could not ask for a better opening drive.

Comment

That was the start we needed.

Comment

Carson is really hurting them by holding onto that ball too long.
                      Last edited by Pliny; 10-22-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Fucking Wentz man.

Comment

Carson - You don't have to do it all tonight. it is hurting the team !

Comment

I’m live now. Can’t believe Elliott missed that. Wow.

Comment

I'm not sure Carson will ever learn to give up and live for another play. Trying to throw that across the field to Fulgham was crazy. That INT was a terrible decision. Learn to throw it away. And Elliott-- just not sure. He has always been money but he is missing them this year.
                              "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X