No announcement yet.

Eagles vs. Giants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really frustrated. Last 3 trips in the red zone = ZERO points. Ridiculoius.

Comment

Leblanc is the king of PI.

Comment

So we can go all in on 1-14-1 now right?
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          I don’t care at this point but how was that not interference?
          Especially given the PI on NRC in the end zone. To be followed by a terrible spot inside our 5.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

We have a game but I doubt we get ball back here. And like I said. I don’t really care that much really.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

May be time for Hurts on 2 pt tries?

Comment

Yeah cheap shot but why is Desean back there returning punts in first place.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Yeah cheap shot but why is Desean back there returning punts in first place.
                  DJ has a history of punt returns against the giants.

Comment

Wow. What a drive.

Comment

Wow. What a drive.

hell of a win

Comment

This team continues to fight. They have heart. Right now they don’t have enough talent. I am proud of them.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I would have been ok with a loss

They did battle. OLine needs to be better and and get healthy. Then we need Reagor And Goedert back

otherwise this team just doesn’t have enough

Comment

I just had to go lurk over on big blue interactive for a few minutes. I was not disappointed.

It was nice seeing the other team fail to make a play with the game on the line. That's what bad teams do. Ingram has to make that catch.

This team obviously has a lot of issues. But, they have a lot of heart. The Giants had a chance to ice them, and they blew it. No pun intended. It was great to see the Eagles capitalize on that and win the game.

Comment

If Engram catches that pass game over.

Comment

Have to agree with everything written above. Ugly game, both teams wanted to lose, terrible non-PI call, OL is a floodgate. How they came back I don't know. Much like last week except this week they win. Wentz just boggles me-- drives that carry the team and drives that stifle. Great, great, crap, great, crap, crap, crap, crap, great, crap, great, great......
                                "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X