No announcement yet.

Eagles vs. Giants GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 trips in the red zone and we have 10 points. They are letting the Giants hang around and that never seems to work out well.

Wentz is starting to scare me every time he goes back to throw. I know the OL is not holding up great. But, he has to get rid of that ball. And, he has made some crazy risky throws.

Need to tighten things up in the 2nd half. So many points left on the field.

Huntley looks pretty good so far when given a chance. The running game overall has not been bad.

Comment

Not sure what I think about the 2nd half. I think that I felt better about the game before it started. The Giants don't scare me. The Eagles self-destructing scares me.

Comment

this is the kind of game they always seem to lose, dominate , stay close and lose in the end
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I wish Doug would walk out to this young line and say look here motherfuckers, we are going to run, run, run and jam it down their fucking throats. Time to put on the big boy pants and control this game
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

goddamn Singleton is an animal

Comment

This is not a great game huh
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Wentz and the offense are really struggling right now. Not a good sign. Fortunately, so are the Giants. This looks like 2 crappy teams and neither team wants it.

Those lost red zone opportunities are really going to haunt them.

Where are the shots downfield to loosen up this Giants D ? Desean is back. So, they have some speed.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  This is not a great game huh
                  I like seeing young talent bloom, I think we have some talent

Comment

Daniel Jones runs 80 yards ? Sickening.

If we lose to this terrible team......

Comment

I kinda hate watching this team.

Comment

If we lose tonight, I want us to lose out.

Comment

Wow. Offense totally shut down in the 2nd half. This is reminding me of the Washington game

I am prepping myself for disappointment.

Comment

Never been so relaxed not caring what happens either way

Opeta struggling

Comment

Red zone offense is KILLING us.

Comment

I don’t care at this point but how was that not interference?
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X